Banner

Banner

Thursday, June 7, 2012

MOAR game recaps

Played four more league games:

Game 1 30 pts Constance Blaize v. Rhyas

Rhyas moved up to threaten scenario and I feated and moved Blaize up. Rhyas repositioned for an assassination run the next turn and I handed him the run, leaving Blaize at ARM 20 up in the mix. Rhyas hit on all three attacks v Blaize but only did 3 points of damage at dice -8. I assassinated the next turn.

30 pts pIrusk v pNemo

I had no game v 30 supertough doodz and lost on scenario after a janky assassination run.

35 pts Constance Blaize v eThagrosh
I feated bottom of one and managed to kill the Carnivean easy with Gallant (gallant was uncharacteristically effective) on the bottom of two. Constance camped 9 and finished the Carnie. The Scythean got Blinded by Gorman. Thagrosh went for an assassination run that wasn't good (he had better options) and lost the next turn to Constance flank Flashing Blade spam.

Ethags is tough to kill tho.

35 pts pHaley v pButcher

I was controlling the board pretty well, but I went for a 60% assassination run and got the low end of the run (nothing hit needing 7s on two dice or 8s on 3). Butcher's feat tabled my army the turn after, and I managed to hit him down to 4 wounds, but that game was over.

Also played a 50pt hardcore practice match v Eskimatt's gators. Turn two feat, gators go for ghost-assassination but can't crack Constance's armor. I kill most of the posse (s) and send in Gallant. Matt moves a wrastler to maul Gallant and Rowdy countercharges like a boss and removes spirit. Second wrastler misses the charge. Rowdy and Gallant kill two heavies the next turn. Maelok kills Gallant and rowdy's hammer is broken, but Blaize puts up transference and Runewood clocks Maelok after the Black 13th chipped him down.

Also played a 50pt game in Chicago some weeks back v eFeora.

My opponent had too much beef and my dice weren't hot enough to win the day. Kara did one-turn a Redeemer tho, which was awesome. Boomhowler is pretty awesome in related news.



This pic is from that game. I went first, took the board and alpha-struck away his infantry, then his 6 jacks just marched forward killing my stuff while I tried to shoot them. Kara rolled above average early, but then I got boned on a lot of rolls v his Harmed vanquisher, and that thing managed to kill Aiyana and Holt with fire plates. Losing that flank probably did me in.

-Merlin out

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment