Banner

Banner

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Games

I forgot to take pics of my two games last night, but they were good learning experiences. I played Ray in two games of cygnar v cryx.

Game 1 was Kraye tier 4 v Mortenebra tier 4. I lost the go first roll and ray went first. The scenario was outflank.

Basically I was doing well on attrition and I gave him an opportunity on Kraye which I didn't need to do. I re-read my feat and realized I could feat and then move away. Which is what I should have done. Morty's desecrator got to Kraye with focus and all Morty's buffs.

Game 2 was haley2 tier 4 storm bringers v lich3.

I was up on scenario by 2 CPs in this one, but ray managed to get his arc node/mook Vociferon close enough to arc two boosted bone shakers at Haley. Which I could have avoided, again with better caster placement.

Both were games I felt I was making good choices tactically but my war caster was just too exposed.

So those are good lessons learned.

-Merlin out


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to take a minute to thank you Dr obodo for all of your work and effort. I requested a binding love spell and received the strengthen our relationship love spell as my free spell and within 3 days Sam was back and home with me and we are finally talking about marriage and kids! I cannot thank you enough for your spell casting services! I have already recommended two friends to you for help with their love lives!!!mail dr obodo @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or call +2348155425481ppy today! Peter Swan, USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOC OBODO SPELL CASTING FOR PERFECTION +2348155425481November 1, 2013 at 4:55 AM


    I just gotten a surprise,,i was having problem getting pregnant ever since 3years ago that i got married,but today am very happy that am now pregnant and very soon i will be a Mother.. This TEMPLE OF ANSWER that i met on this was my God of savior please contact them now if you are having same problem email is templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk phone number is +2348155425481

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr.Ekpiku When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr.Ekpiku on these contact details below Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.

    ReplyDelete